Burn the freakin' midnight oil.


I didn't do great for my OTC research. (I almost put down OST, HAHA) But that is by far the only essay I didn't do THAT well on. So a pat on me please. Lecturers keep reminding us, "Please try to not fail your papers." and even manage to stretch smiles across their faces. 

WHAT KIND OF ENCOURAGEMENT WORDS ARE THOSE?!?!?!

(-.-")

Tomorrow for our small tea gathering at the guys' house I will be wearing a tube of my concealer under my eyes


BECAUSE..


I won't be sleeping tonight. YEAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


*Adjusts nerdy specs and rushes off to annoying and thick books.*


p/s: Can't wait to get my hands on the food tomorrow. As usual I'll be doing my summer fruit dessert. : )


posted under |
Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments