To You. Needn't.


Through out last week, I didn't even realize the time that past by. Was I too tired to track my time? No, I was not conscious of it. My mind was not working, my eyes were closed, my body unmoved. I was a living corpse.

It wouldn't be right to tell you, there would be no point to burden you more. Yet why am I upset?

I am a girl that is still learning to be an understanding person to my loved ones and to be self-less. But I hope you know, there are times that I need to learn about myself, to take care of myself, to cherish myself. As I know, that is what I'm short of and that could hurt me with time.

There is no room for anger. There is only for support. I don't have expectations, but courtesy would be nice.

The choice to shut this off from you is a painful yet hopefully a constructive decision I made. Take a step back and see that I've shared my life with you. So forgive me on this as this is between me, myself and I, and of course Him.

I don't need to be sympathized. I don't need those faces from you. Because your happiness is mine, your burden is mine, and my burden will be kept and locked away far from you

Mianhe. 


posted under |
Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments