Days



60 days to my 'comeback' in Malaysia. Haha! Can't wait!

Meanwhile, I've been thinking on how to survive the hot blazing sun there. Even with the average 15 degree C here, I get drained so easily. Think think think! 

Here, I study. Back home later, I work. Plus the stress from the weather AND not forgetting the ridiculous traffic. Obstacles obstacles.

Some how I would like to think my summer 'vacay' later on would be a life turning point. I have no idea why but that is what I feel like. Let's anticipate on what is going to happen (or not). I feel a change waiting for me. Is that suppose to be good?

I have 3 weeks left till my end of term exam. And I'll be done by the 22nd next month, and HOORAY! We will party like no body's business. But for now, we (I) will study and read like how I should! LET'S GO!

Since no one has plans to go to Europe this year, I'll pass as well. Not looking forward to get tanned (or a more suitable word, burnt) over this summer. So the plan is to just stick to UK's entertainment and make a trip to Alton Tower. Please use the power of Google/Youtube for this if you wish.

I'M SO TIRED!

Peace yaw.



*Here's a little something something, waiting for me back home.




posted under , |

3 paints:

ieka zazili said...

OMG COMEL GILA THE BOYS, BILA MASA TU?! :D

Izati said...

Just recently la Syafika. You're there but you dont know? Hehe you're clearly MIA-ing in Facebook. Got the picture from Abg Zaid's fb, I think. They're trying out their suits for Hana's wedding nanti. Apparently they'll be the 'flower boys'. HEHE sooooo looking forward. KITA NAK PAKAI APA NANTI???

ieka zazili said...

omg is ittt? im so friggin outdated haha. heard about them becoming flower boys. so cuteeeee!! i dont know what im wearing. but omg i need something new haha. :p

Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments