TGIF? IFA?

TGIF!! Thank God it's Friday!!!!


Yeah right.

More like IFA. "It's Friday?? Already?!"


Please don't tell me I'm the only one saying that. This isn't even the first Friday I announced to myself on my 'upmost depression' of IFA.

The week after Easter break passed by in a blink of an eye. Firstly, all our lab and class schedules were practically cancelled. There was just this one feedback on our essay (which I got 1st grade, unexpectedly, coming from an essay. *Smug smug*). And so I spent my days in the LIBRARY. Told you I'd be studying and working like a nerd secretary.

But still. IFA!! I feel like I didn't even study much for my exam! 

I'M FREAKING OUT!!!! AND NOW I'M STARTING TO GET ALL THIS CRAVES!!! Sabar Imi, sabar. Sabar tu half of Iman. 50 plus days je lagi till you get to eat at Chilli's, Kenny Roger's, Kopitiam, Nasi Ayam Tesco, Mummy's cooking! Haish, makan je ingat. Jumpa family tak ingat ke.


By the way, I realise I have been losing weight the past few weeks. This is PROVEN! My Evisu skinny jeans gave me space! HAHAHA. But apparently, last three days suddenly rasa ketat sikit. Why?! Not like my appetite was that much different! Wait, my appetite definitely changes, but it's the INPUT that counts. Not the desire, the dire needs. Hmmmmm. What ever it is, I'm glad I didn't sell my beloved jeans on Ebay. But I bet after this year's summer, I'll be thinking of the exact same thought yet again. Gwenchana, we learn from experience. ; )


IFA!!! Let's continue studying. I didn't sleep last night, so minta maaf ya. 


posted under , , |

1 paints:

Chuck Bass said...

Hormones perhaps? No drugs kan..

Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments