London Trip


Went for a getaway to London for the weekend and it was awesome-ness! There were four of us, Aidil, Sina, Tira and I. Tiring but enjoying and memorable.


Friday, 3rd April
Had Pharmacy Practice lab exam in the morning. Lasted 3 hours and all of us didn't know what shit we were making. I even forgot how to fold the powder paper. Aargh. Hopefully everything goes well. I'm so stressed. But other than that, I felt quite relieved that the exam marks the start of our Easter break. And all my tests are done for! For now at least. (All my results for my tests are 1st grade! ALHAMDULILLAH!!!)

So right after that I went back to my flat, made lunch and just sat lazily in bed, browsing through nonsense in the net. I realised I haven't packed anything yet. Yup, going to LONDON baybeh! To watch Jason Mraz baybeh! Ouuu so happy. Packed everything (more like sumbat) in my big enough, purple sling handbag and waited for Aidil to finish work so we could take the train to Aunty Ahnis's place.

I didn't feel so good in the train, kurang ventilation I guess. So it was the second time in a week it happened. The first was when I was at home, hit my head on my bed frame. That's normal I guess. At least tak benjol kat dahi macam masa kat rumah dulu, I passed out in the shower. (HAHA) Maybe blood pressure rendah due to the stress I went through the whole week plus my obvious hypoglycemic. That week was the only week I wished I had my glucose drink. Kalau tak malas nya nak minum every morning. Mummy would nag at me because she knows I didn't take my drink and I would seem awfully tired at the end of the day. Apa nak buat, daku pemalas.

Anyway, everything's fine now, not to worry. Promised that I would get myself checked AGAIN when I get back home. Shouldn't be anything new, insyaAllah. That night I didn't get my sleep because if I do, I won't be getting my full hours and will eventually be more tired the next day. So in the end decided not to. Was sent to Prestwick airport the next morning at half 4. Glasgow was raining like nobody's business.


Saturday, 4th April
Here we are, London! Arrived in Stansted, took our bus to the city. That was the only time I slept, including in the flight. Although I did feel like the trip was longer that an hour, maybe sebab deep sleep kut. It was good. Haha. When we got down, we went straight to this place called Breakfast Bar or something like that. Me likey. I had baked potatoes with tuna and finished with a cup of latte. SANGAT REFRESHING! Sina and Tira shared this lempeng with maple syrup while Aidil had toast with eggs. That is officially my favorite place. It's near Baker Street station kalau orang nak tau/try/pergi. Dekat-dekat with Baskin Robbins. 

Breakfast Bar with thick English talks next to us. So annoying! (Sina, Imi)


Anyhoo, we went to Tira's cousin's friend's place just 2 buildings away, refreshed ourselves and rested for awhile. And after that met everyone else for a picnic! And at last met Illy!! The last time I met her was at my kenduri before I came to Glasgow in 2007. (Wait a minute, THAT long??) Anyway, it was good. And also met EG. The weather was GREAT I tell you. I actually felt like I was in Europe! Not believing the awesome weather London gave us.


Self-cam: Eg, Imi, Illy


Model wannabes? Imi, Aidil


Later we went straight to Hammersmith Apollo. TO WATCH JASON MRAZ!!!! OMG!!!! HE IS GREAT!!!!!!! HE SOUNDS BETTER LIVE AND HIS TALENT IS JUST MARVELOUS!!!! OMG OMG OMG. *Spazzing sekejap* Lepas tu terus suara hilang. Hehehe Tira and I were shouting like hell towards his ending and suddenly realised our voices were gone. Haha boleh tak? 

Waiting for Jason Mraz. Imi, Tira.


Then baru bergerak with Illy and the others to our tempat tidur. Hehe the sleep was amazing. Tira was afraid of the rat traps the house had everywhere so we teased her. She apparently had dreams of our beloved Cik Ti that night. Haha little did she know I heard our Cik Ti berparty2 outside. The next morning I woke up, opened our door and the trash was all over the place. Must've been a good party.


Sunday, 5th April
We planned to have brunch with Hanaa but instead moved it to lunch. Hehe again, sorry Hanaa. We were 2 hours late! But it was nice to meet her. She looked amazing next to shaggy me that day. We had lunch at this Lebanese Cuisine by Harrods. (Owh, bought Mum her tea from Harrods. Yeayyy!) Thank God the meat there is Halal, so I was really filling myself up. Had chicken and lamb mixed grill with salad at the side and something like spicy chicken with chicken puree. To top it all off, we had a great chat, although I did wish it was longer. 

By the end of our lunch, we had to move on to our separate ways. So Illy and Pedek brought us to Campden Town since we wanted to know how the place is like badly! It was good, I kinda felt like I was in Bangkok's flee market. The weather was a bit chilly however. We didn't get ourselves anything, just browsed through, enjoying at the unique collection everyone has. I didn't have cash with me anyways, lupa.


It was then time for us to leave London. Sigh, wish we could stay longer. I had a really good time with Sina, Tira and Aidil. Especially great, meeting Illy, Hanaa and EG. Not to mention Jason Mraz although we were like crowds apart. Hehe who the hell cares, his voice is amazing. 

Right now I'm down with flu which includes fever of course. Wanted to enjoy my break in bed, and here I am. In bed, with a heavy head, sneezing non-stop and high temperature. *Be careful what you wish for cause you just might get it, OUHH!* PCD's song. Ok random. 




I'll eat more sugar. Doa-doa nothing else is wrong with me.



p/s: Shamil's coming to London! I want to jumpa him!!! So happy!!!!!!!

posted under |

2 paints:

lady pot pet said...

Lain kali ingat..makan and drink juice all the time la..oh my, oh my..you scare me to bits lerrrr...haih!!!

Izati said...

hehehe sorry aunty. shouldve warned everyone earlier that its possible to happen maybe? hehe

thank you again!

Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments