Run then Pause


So many things have been happening. I've just realised there were lots of tagged pictures of me on my Facebook over last weekend, and it was (obviously) only over the weekend!

We went to Corinthian, like I said. And it was the night of Teera's birthday!! It was alright, to be honest the DJ wasn't doing a good job. So we went downstairs and enjoyed till late! By the time we went out, it was foggy, surprisingly quiet as everyone else finishes an hour earlier, AND our feet hurts! We literally just walked over 100m and had to sit at the pavement to take a rest. :D The next day: Open house raya. Kekeke

Macam TV sitcom melayu wannabe tak? Hehehe

Teera and I after having one of our best night outs of the YEAR.

I had to go to Edinburgh on Wednesday for my hospital attachment. I had to take the half past 7 train and then take the bus to the hospital which I am soooooo hopeless at, taking a bus! It also meant I had to wake up early. BLUEKH. After I've reached Edinburgh, the bus I was expecting didn't turn up! And suddenly a big red bus was approaching with a big sign on top, "Western Genaral (H)". I was like, "YES! Let's just hop on this one!". Then I asked the driver, "Could you tell me the stop for Western General?" and he replied, "Neh, you'll see it. It's huge!". Ok whatever. I reached there right on time and met my partner, only to be told by the staff "We
didn't expect you until 10!". OK again. Well at least I don't have to wake up as early next week.

Anyway, my deadline was coming near for my draft intro and honestly I was stressed out because I've reached over the maximum. There's just too much to mention on warfarin. Boring notes aside, I made it through! We had to put our draft into Turnitin, to evaluate the originality of our reports and minimize plagiarism. I had 13% which is OK since we need to get less than 15%.

We also went to the pre-opening of Uncle Kush and Aunty Ahnis's cafe called Kafe Wau! I feel that it'll be a great place and my prayers are with them and the cafe! I can feel it in my bones. :) Despite the cold weather, we took 'Three Steps to Heaven'. It was heavenly.

Us at the cafe. Behind the counter but acting like customers! Haha

Heavenly heaven. Especially in the cold weather.

And right before Glasgow Games 2010, it snowed. Terribly. Like a blizzard! This is the first time I've seen Glasgow white on the first fall of snow! I peeked outside my window and some people were walking backwards cause the wind was too strong to face! Poor them Friday night out go-ers.
Pre-GG10. The weather was super cold but the sun and sky was awesome! Rare occasion, that was.

The boys clearing up the pitch for football.

I wouldn't actually say it was a good two weeks or so. But it was definitely 'full of life'. As if I've got nothing better to do la kan. I've got a major class test next Friday and I haven't started shit. And I'm already catching a cold since it was so bloody sejuk today during GG10 and couldn't feel my toes at all! Up to my ankles!! And now that I've got a cold, I'm growing impatient and grumpy and cranky. Great! :)

Imma take my sleep now (with Walkabout blaring across the road and the abangs kakaks pakciks and makciks singing their throats out the karaoke bar downstairs.) Just great! :)

posted under |

0 paints:

Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments