Post

It's a bit late but..



I CAN USE MY LAPTOP!!


I FINISHED MY EXAMS!!


AND I GOT EXEMPTED FROM MY PRACTICAL EXAM!!


Hehehehe :)

Exam was alright. The second paper was a killer and I even dreamt I failed the paper!!!!!!!! :(((((( Then on Friday we got to know if we were exempted from that PP3 practical exam. You know how they do it, ala X Factor or American Idol gitu. They split us up in two different rooms and everyone in a particular room will get the same results.

I was with a few belas people, and suddenly the technician came in and said "Ok you're exempted!!". Just like that. We were like jumping around and shouting all over the room!! Like how you would see in X Factor!! Hahaha someone even shouted "Where's Simon Cowell??!!" It was THAT good to be able to NOT take the exam. :) I feel bad for K and Morv though. They could hear us screaming through the door. But it's okay, they can do it next week!

Masalahnya, kalau exempt ke tak exempt ke my marks tak dikira dalam my year average marks. Dapat first grade pun takda beza. Kurang hasam tak??!! Aku dah buat elok-elok so that dia boleh save markah-markah aku yang lain yang macam longkang, sekali dia kata tak dikira. Mr Bang jumpa Mrs Ang. Dia bagi credit mark je. Siut betul, aku spend beratus-ratus jam dari first half of the term and dia tak kira markah, kasi 20 credit mark je. Bongok.

Tau alasan dia sebab apa. Sebab ramai orang akan fail and so jadi tak fair sebab akan bawak turun markah diorang. SIAPA SURUH DIORANG FAIL?! No like really, fair ke tak fair. The course is for 20 credit marks, adakah anda patut fail, ANY course for that matter. I mean ye la kan, 3rd year ni semua course 20 credits, but kenapa nak discriminate practical niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... Hello, manufacturing tu lagi ramai orang akan fail ok, so tak payah la kira yang itu jugak kalau camtu!
:''((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Tak nampak ni tarik muka extreme!
Sedih tau sedih. Jahat!

Anyway, takpa la kut. Kita tawakkal je la.

Just got back home after makan-makan and laughed effing out loud watching Mario Mariono Bros? Or something like that? God.. Lawak nak mati cerita ni!!!!!! You could see my gut through my mouth and brain through my nose sebab gelak teruk sangat. It's like raw comedy tau. Definitely had a good laugh. Lagi-lagi exams are finished. *SMUG*

And when I got back home, bumped into Ustream live of Wonder Girls MV Premier? Haha orang habis exam, takda kerja. At least I watched a premier, whatever it is. :) Its cool, but short. Teringat Kaklong and Izura, Wonder Cuuuuurrrrlllss. Hahaha! Ok, inside joke, sorry.

I'm gonna have to start making my jewelries. Sharpen my skills. Lagipun it's not that cold now to be sprawling on the floor with my jewelry stuff. Even my jewelry-making corner in the room dah berhabuk. Mana boleh vacuum, habis la all my stones nanti. Hahah. But yea, I've got quite a number of designs from MONTHS back, sekarang baru nak buat and catalogue them and price them. Most of them takda prices lagi, macam mana orang nak beli betul tak?! Nanti I'll put the pictures up ok? Still contemplating on making a blog sale. Hmmmm. Tengok dulu bagaimana. ;)

Owh God, just remembered I have to pack up all my stuff dah. :( Yes, I'll be moving to Taunton, Somerset soon enough and will be emptying my room. Of course I won't be bringing ALL my stuff down to Taunton, gila ke apa. I'll be meeting up with the lady next Tuesday. Day trip to Taunton, hope all will be well. Masalahnya NI number ni tak dapat-dapat lagi. Padan muka, apply lambat lagi. Owh, the mak cik ada kucing!!!!!!!!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG. Ok calm meow.

And I do NOT know why my parents kept on asking if she's gonna give me breakfast. Mum, Dad, I won't be staying at B&B. (=.=) Owh Dad says he can chip in sikit because currency dah turun. Hihihi but I'll save that for later. Maybe like bila nak BELI KERETA ke. Hahaha. And he offered to get a new laptop since I'm going on to my final year. Alhamdulillah. Sorry ya baby HP, you're such a nuisance now although I lap you vewy much.

It's 3 am dah. Better go to sleep. Say NO to microwaved milk. Huhu.

I'm out.

posted under |

1 paints:

lady pot pet said...

Imi give me the link to your jewelleries and I will forward it to my colleagues at work ok..

Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments