Bank holiday

Bank holiday today! Doesn't make a difference pun. Hmph

Finally there's sun (but its 0 degree C!) and hopefully plenty more this week. Last week have been terrible. :(

Going to Strathclyde park to enjoy the sun, while studying. Extremely worried of my papers this time.

Owh. That's me own Costa! ;) Also made scrambled eggs tadi and realised milk dah habis so I put whipped cream instead. XD

P/s I'm still blogging from my phone. Thank God for technology. But bought my charger from eBay dah for 10 quid. Thank God again for online shopping.

posted under |

4 paints:

Sarah Ramli said...

yumm. looks so fattening! i love. haha. and wth is bank holiday? sounds unnecessary and awesome at the same time! aussie should definitely have bank holiday too! ahaha

njahmat said...

hehe, i asked NZ the same thing, and she gsve me the wiki page. bank holiday = holidays on which civil servants like policemen/women, firemen/women, postmen/women take the day off.

and eems, it loooks super duper yummy. serious. give me the recipe, babe!

Izati said...

Sarah and Njay. It IS unnecessary. Diorang nak alasan je utk bercuti2. Sebab kalau tak setakat ada hari natal Dan hari arnab2 tu je. Kita banyak cuti. Haha. Tapi takpela, we get holidays out of that too. Njay sygku, its just milo with whipped cream on top. And I put milo sikit atas tu jgk. No recipe needed babe. Hehe

asma.isma said...

omg. imi. sgt. sedap.

Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments