Delivery Man that doesn't deliver

I'm writing this with full of anger and disappointment and everything except joy and happiness!!! YAYTK!!!!!!!!! Fuh fuh fuh sabar.


So I have been ordering things online, such as wires for my jewelries etc and have been looking forward to them. Surprisingly they dispatched it after just a few hours of ordering and that got me more excited!

On Monday I was supposed to get one of my parcels but this stupid effing postman only left a notice card saying "Sorry you were out.." bla bla bla. HELL-O!!! I WAS IN THE WHOLE FUCKING TIME AND I DIDN'T EVEN HEAR YOU BUZZ!! Excuse my french but I really am pissed!!!

Okay fine, takpa. I had the mood today to go out and pick up my stuff from the post office yang jauhnya agak jauh, and was feeling light as I was really looking forward to my parcel. I had a feeling my second parcel would arrive today because I received an email from them saying it's been dispatched, and since it's a next-day-delivery, memang patut la kan sampai today.

So I waited until noon to actually do anything, but nope, no sound from the buzzer what so ever. Maybe it's not meant to arrive today. So I took my shower, got ready (dengan mata bengkak dan gatal macam siut je kan) and went out to go to the post office. Before I got out the main door of our building, I took a peek at our postbox. And guess what. GUESS WHAT MY DEAR FRIENDS. THERE IT WAS ANOTHER NOTICE TIMED 11.20AM SAYING I WASN'T AT HOME TO RECEIVE MY MAIL. KEPALA HOTAK MAKCIK DIA LAWA!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

I took both of the cards and went to post office, hari ni dah la panas gila jalan berpeluh2, and when I got there obviously I could only get the first parcel sebab the other parcel tak sampai lagi. BODOH!! That's what I said to the man, kesian dia tak bersalah. Yes I said "bodoh" to him. Mampus dia la nak paham ke tak, ternganga dia tengok. I told him "Am I suppose to come here EVERY FUCKING SINGLE DAY TO GET MY PARCEL?! DON'T PAY THE POSTMAN THEN!! I am not going to ask for a stupid redelivery system!! Useless!!"

Dah jalan keluar dah nak sampai John Lewis dah tiba-tiba nampak van Royal Mail. Probably bringing today's UNDELIVERED STUFF to the post office. MALAS AKU NAK ULANG BALIK KE SANA, sekali takda macam mana. EEE BANGANG TAU TAK BANGANG!! ALL MY WIRES ARE SUPPOSE TO GET HERE TODAY!!!! TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! HARINIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!

Decided to get Frappucino to cool me down and some KFC. Sampai rumah nak makan KFC pun rasa boleh muntah balik sebab bengang sangat dengan postman ni. EEEEEEEEEEE MEH SINI TENGOK SIKIT MUKA DIA!! HANDSOME KE TAK HANDSOME KE MAMPOS KAU!! Urggggghhhhhhhh please excuse me, memang tengah bengang to the ultimate.

posted under |

2 paints:

ikmal afif said...

ni marah sangat ni kak. haha :p

Izati said...

MEMANG!!

Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments