Wallie in my Roomie


My room is full of stuff that I only have a small space the size of tikar sembahyang. The room isn't really small but I guess the layout must be a bit cacat. 

I can't really blame myself that my study table NEEDS to be (right) next to my bed. Otherwise I won't have a good light and I could only write under my shadow. 

I won't get a table lamp because if I do then a quarter of the table can't be used! Masalah betul. And I can't get a bigger table or else I don't have a floor to walk on! Sangat bermasalah. The main problem could probably be the penyidai thingy, taking all the space. That's me not having a dryer. Boooohooo.

Sooo, to sedapkan my hati, I have a warm double bed (but with an extremely annoying mattress), an antique-looking dressing table, a nice and new red book shelf, a wardrobe (not really a walk-in but you can crawl in behind them clothes and could fit more than TEN Popo(s)), a tall mirror, more shelves than I ever need, and an empty wall!!

Which is why I'm gonna sedapkan my hati MORE by decorating my boring, empty, white wall!!

No photos as of yet because its such a pain in the ass to even look into my room.

Terima Kasih Snapfish!! :)

p/s: Hmmm but it could make my room look more sempit than it is. I actually just thought of that. Hmmm. I need to find small pieces of mirrors to make it seem spacious. Woop! Kemahiran Hidup!


posted under |

0 paints:

Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments