Look! It's me!


This place is full of cobwebs!! 


Haven't been updating since summer holiday started. Haven't even been VISITING this 'pour out your heart place'. Guess I was having too much fun during summer! I doubt anyone remembers I have a blog. HAHA.

To sum up my summer break, I worked in a hospital as a pharmacy intern for 6 weeks. (-,-) Boring I know.

Right after I finished (I think), I went to PD with friends and got my first outdoor escape; sun, rain, waves, sand and all. COMPLETE! 
We were previously at the beach from 11 to 4 and then continued swimming in the pool till 6!

And then it was fasting month already. Catching up with friends and loved ones most of the time.

Buka puasa at Dewan Perdana


And then it's Raya and a week after that I was on my flight back to Glasgow! Short short summer. Tsk.

Raya at Linggi with witty family. FREESTYLE!


Time to say goodbye to my girls. ;(
All of us broke our curfews!


'Twas especially hard to say goodbye to him! :'(


This summer was the hardest to get over with. Who knew I would cry every night and morning. It's not like I don't have great friends in Glasgow! 

So now 7 weeks have passed on my first semester as a third year pharmacy student. Frankly speaking all is manageable and I'm not the only one saying that. I'm knowing more and more of my classmates. (Yes I think we're the only class who doesn't know our own mates). 

Aside from that I'm also doing a small business or a new hobby I might say. Hand made JEWELRY! All is doing well although my creativity isn't exactly outstanding. I'm a pharmacy student, what do you expect. 

Birthday present I made for Teera



Some of the rings I make


Hair clips are the easiest! 


A pendant! Look at the wires. Such an amateur! 

Friends have been telling me to do like a blog shop for my jewelries but I don't think that's a good idea. I won't be making deliveries, obviously! What happens if I lost them! Gosh, the horror. So no, now not yet. I've got a feeling it's a bit overpriced but my mum has been telling me "But you've brought it half way across the world so it should be that price!" Okayyyyy.

Putting aside all that, I'm quite occupied! With volunteer work, uni work etc. I can't complain though, I like them! 


LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST!


posted under , , |

2 paints:

Ayesha A. said...

I'm crying all over again .

Izati said...

dont laaaa. it's only novemberr.

Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments