Happy Birthday, Shukri Rashid!




We went every where together since 13 because my mom didn't want me to walk anywhere alone.





Seperti biasa, anda sangat spontan dan gila. Don't know how I managed NOT becoming crazy.




You were really quiet when I was leaving to Glasgow. Kawan dengan Ronald McDonald je. Remember we didn't talk for a year during form 4 and 5 and before SPM we cried like hell, trying to apologize.




Masa kenduri.




You even teman-ed me for my beloved Rasyidin's birthday.



Thank you for the 8 crazy years!

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY, SHUKRI RASHID!!!!

Ya betul, kawan sampai mati.


posted under |

1 paints:

njahmat said...

awww. happy bday bendol!

Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments