To look forward..

Still hasn't sunk in. The fact that this placement that I'm doing is a form of evaluation of them offering me a job. A JOB, after I graduate. I'm grateful and glad I've been recommended, however I still haven't completely grasped the fact that if I could be and do a good job later on. Scary isn't it. I haven't even thought of it.


Whatever it is, what's confirmed is that IF I do get a job, it won't be in Scotland. I'll be here in England. I've said to my tutor I'm not someone that is limited, I go with the flow and I don't mind to be placed anywhere but in my honest opinion, no matter how much I'm loving this peaceful place, I don't think I can live here alone. To go through all this alone. Nope. No I can't.

Let's just scrap that for a moment then.

I'm gonna have a five-day break starting this Saturday. I've been roughly planning in my head where to go. I wanna go to nice beaches, small towns by the cliff, praying the weather would be nice, stay in B&B's, just relax and breath in the fresh air. Hoping all will go to plan. My horoscope said "A short holiday trip will change your life and be a memorable one." Not that I believe horoscopes tapi bestnya! Now I'm even MORE looking forward to it. :)) But seperti biasa, bak kata Mummy, "Jangan berangan, nanti sure takkan jadi." Ok Mum.

I'm just extremely itching to go shopping though!! I don't have any time at all to go! I work out of town and I travel during weekends, how am I supposed to go shopping! And it's summer sale now!!! URRRRRGGGGHHHHH.


It feels weird now. The feeling of being alone. Not loner kind of alone. I have LOADS of good company and I love them to bits. The fact that I don't get close to people easily to tell them of my life, my secrets; that feels weird, not being to share things. Friends I'm close with would know I don't even share that many things about myself with my family. We just don't really tell like personal things to each other. Unless it's good gossip and good sales! :DD But yea, it just suddenly got to me. Hehe, funny.


Here's for another good lone-getaway!


This has been stuck for a couple of days now.

posted under |

0 paints:

Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments