Ending

Just a little over ten days and I'll be leaving the place with nice weather, fun people and peacefulness. Time passes by quickly, doesn't it?

I just got back from a four-day holiday trip to Ilfracombe in North Devon, alone. Don't tell me that's sad, cause its not! :) I've always wanted to try travelling alone, feeling selfish and breathing fresh air, experiencing what's 'local'.

Walked along the beautiful coast, enjoyed the harbour, took a cruise trip to see the seals and relaxed at the long stretch of beach in Woolacombe, enjoying the sounds of huge waves with a cone of softee with a '99'. Bliss. Worth it. Didn't even cost me a fortune, I must add.

And as my original plans of taking advantage of the time that I am here to explore nice places, I've done them, alright. But I realise there's just too many good places to go to!! However, I'm grateful. If God forbids, I'll be seeing lots of them more often if I ever get to work here, insyaAllah.

Not gonna spoil the read by writing down my 'experiences' at work but I must say that I'm lucky I've met wonderful colleagues (and customers too). I will miss them dearly, that's for sure.

posted under |

0 paints:

Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments