Finally

I'm finally typing on my computer keyboard! No more touch touch blog blog through my phone. phewh. Thank you to Mr Takeng. *bukan taking ok.


Actually it's been awhile since it was fixed tapi macam so occupied. First week of semester is never a relaxing one for me. You'd think there would be no labs, classes won't start yet. But not for me. How lucky.

Rindu zaman matrix masa first week je sure semua malas nak pergi class. Towards end of semester pun malas jugak. Haha! Nasib.

Talking 'bout my dear laptop, masih responsible jadi lawn mower. But less worse I would say. Got a 'tingkap' 7. And it's working great! Except tak boleh guna iTunes. If not dia mula buat perangai. Sometimes it's a bit slow but I can manage and not ask her to work much. Games and pictures sempat di-save-kan. Alhamdulillah. Kalau tak mampus aku nak update my jewelry price list.

Talked to Mum just now. She spoke about her jewelry project with Izura. Terasa jealous pulak. I don't really have the time to do my jewelry. What a pity. I WANT TO DO JEWELRY! But she gave few ideas and I guess I have to start sooner or later. If not buat rugi duit je she bought all the stuff for me and goes through the trouble of giving me her 16 gauge copper wire, whereas I only need them to make lockets, she and Izura makes brooches. I'm still unsuccessful in making brooches but Mum gave me few ideas already. Will try when I have time.

Miss home, miss everyone back home, miss all the cats whether I've seen them or know them, or not. Miss friends, miss going out in the warm sun (not too much because sun dia tak friendly, panas melebih). Miss me love. Everyone seems busy, I feel left out. Or maybe I don't really keep in touch. Takpa lah if they say that 'bout me. I know my cousin Azrina understands me on that.

I'm seriously worried. My results are not out yet; I don't think I did well. I don't think I'll do well. Macam mana ni!!!! Strive strive strive. Dah 3rd year ok. What does it take for me to realise that I'll be done with all this soon, if and only if I do well. It doesn't need a rocket scientist to figure that out: DO WELL!!

Haven't heard from you for almost a week. I wonder if you realise that.

posted under |

0 paints:

Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments