Crazy!

Ok, bangun pagi dengar construction bising kat depan rumah. Sejuk2 pun nak kerja ke? On a Sunday plak tu!

Pastu now I can't think of food. Or i'll start thinking of those that I can't get. Nak oreo cheese cake Secret Recipe, nak food from Dome, Bestnya sejuk2 ni dapat makan the mushroom pie tu and the carrot to best nya I can just imagine. Omg I have to stop!

And tadi I went through my cousin's photos and ada la dia pandai betul taruk dia makan waffles with nutella and whipped cream OMYGOODNESS!! I'm talking in one long sentence without a full stop! Somebody slap me!

Kenapa ni? Exam esok ok, think straight!

Wish me luck and pray for my success.



posted under |

2 paints:

Sarah Ramli said...

slap! slap!
omg imi! seriously! such a coincidence that hugo, koyot and I went to secret recipe yesterday..mmmmmmmm.. and i just went to dome with emy and hanaa before she went back to uk masa tu.. mmmmmmm. hahhahahahaha ;p

anyway, all the best for your paperrrr!!!!! buat elok2 imiii!!

Izati said...

Sarah kejam!!

But thanks for the wish!

Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments