Bed

I'm blogging through my phone today. Why? Because I'm unwell. Pretty much stuck in bed now.

My panadol dah finish. Everything I eat, it'll come back out. My sinus pain is getting unbearable. Along with my head. I need Sudafed. I'm too tired to walk out. Too tired to get myself water. My eyes are about to close again despite dah tido more than 12hrs.

I've been sleeping day n night. I shouldn't be, right? Or it'll get worse, wouldn't it? But memang x larat. Bangun pagi terus nangis, because I'm mengada when it comes to fever and blocked nose. Hehe.

Owh how I wish Mum is here. :'(

P/s: Japan just got hit by a 8.9 magnitude earthquake and tsunami just after. I pray for everyone's safety and may God protect us all. All other close countries might get high rises in tide. Stay safe.

posted under |

6 paints:

Unknown said...

hi izati, im naima or as you call it the 'sha-stalker'

anyway i wanted you to know the truth before you go about your life judging me.

actually the one who is commenting is me, my bestfriend and a few friends.

reason being.... firstly we found out months ago that ayesha stole a picture off the internet of my bestfriend's boyfriend.

and then post in her blog and blogged about it. in the post she wronte about how close they are and that she's proud of him and how long they've been friends for.

my bestfriend's boyfriend is Nas-T from the malaysian series kami and blogger boy.

Nas himself found out about the post and told her off.
she took down the blog post but without saying sorry or anything.

so after that all of us digged deeper into her life. only to find out that we have friends who know her family and some who know her directly.

and she's done alot of shitty things to them.
so my bestfriend is soooo tak puas hati with what she is doing

basically lying about her life and mostly about stealing photos off internet and then posting it la.

how would you feel kalau org take your photo or your BF photo and blog about it?

saying "ohhh i took this picture when we went out on christmas. you were being so silly and thats why i love you" something along those lines.
sakit hati tak? especially when you tak kenal and never met this person.

so i hope you understand.
and hope you would mind your own business instead of judging me or us without knowing the whole story.

this ayesha girl is crazy and psychotic and i think everyone should know that.

Izati said...

Hi.

I know, but what you're doing is wrong as well.

The way I see it, nothing good will come out of this. In fact, NOTHING will.

Its best you leave it be. Its not like its a big sin.

Just drop it. And yous wont stress over it, you'll be happy. We'll be happy. Everyone will be happy. Its better than bitching about it. Isnt that so?

Izati said...

You don't have to explain yourself and tell your story. I don't need to know, so keep it.

Cheers.

Unknown said...

seriously?! haha who are you to tell me whats right and what's wrong?

anyway. have taken quite a few of your pics.
am now going to post it/blog about it.

something along these line.

oh izati i SO remember when i took this picture.
who had just downed 5 bottles of beer in 30 seconds!
how did you do that?!?!
and i STILL cant believe that right after you slept with that black guy just to see if what they say is true.
once you go black you never go back.
you are wild girl. so SO wild.

i wonder if you'll like that.....

Ayesha A. said...

Its me you're after .
Not Izati .

But if you decided to still go on with your plan , what's the difference between you and me ?
All the things you've said about me and to me , its as good as you talking in front of a mirror .

Oh wait , the difference is , I don't say things about those people to put them down and call them names .

metazi said...

Shuuh shuuh! Get lost!

Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments