Happy out of my wits! And New Year!


I had a dispensing class test last week. Although the marks aren't counted towards the final, I was still worried on how I did. Four prescriptions to be done in 2 hours; I was done half an hour before time was up, and was second to leave.

This evening we had a feedback session on our test. Know how I did?

I WAS THE ONLY ONE IN THE CLASS GROUP TO PASS THE TEST!

YaAllah, alhamdulillah.... Syukurnya tak terhingga. Even if the test wasn't counted for, I was still happy, and still am! I got a positive mark, and I passed! Atas pagar betul-betul but heck, at least tak dapat negative marks. 

But I can't sleep peacefully yet. Marks for my anxiety essay is still not up yet. I'll get my Pharmacy Practice marks tomorrow. And I have another test on Thursday until I can say 'Merdeka!' for the semester! Can't wait..


For my dear Muslim brothers and sisters, Awal Muharram (the Month of Allah) 1431H is coming soon. May Allah swt forgive us of our sins over the year and may the year to come be full of goodness and virtue, insyaAllah. 


posted under , |

4 paints:

Sarah Ramli said...

woot woot!lepas ni boleh lah prescribe some medicines for me.byk gila nie allergies. haha. good luck for your test on thursday! and selamat menyambut awal muharram!! :)

Izati said...

hahaha eh sarah, i cannot prescribe laa. i can only dispense. nak prescribe, mintak elisha laaa. dia boleh. haahah

selamat menyambut awal muharram to you too!

idas said...

C-O-N-G-R-A-T-U-L-A-T-I-O-N-S !!

Izati !

i know you'll always do well in everything you do :)

Izati said...

thank you dear!

Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments