Make Me See


You can either see too much, or too less. In just 24 hours, I've come to know that I see both. 

I see more. I see stuff that I don't want to about people's life. A friend to be exact. I don't want to know such sad endings through my dreams. I would rather them telling me and seeing it with my own eyes to believe it. I guess God is testing me. What should I do? Should I keep it to myself, or should I tell?

I always think I'm selfless. Whenever I'm around with friends or family, I care about their well-beings first. Why should I care about myself when caring for them means caring for me as well. That's what I think.

But you make me see otherwise. I want you to understand me, but I never seem to want to understand you. Why is that so? That is just unacceptable of me. And now that I realize, I feel sorry for myself, for us, for everything. You taught me things I would never find out on my own. With that, never say that I don't need you, that you're not needed. That is why, I see less.



posted under |

2 paints:

njahmat said...

hey iminotes!

Whuddup, dear? Is something bothering you? Are you okay? This was quite a.. hmm.. melancholic post? I will see you soon, love!

Tidak sabar, ya!

Izati said...

saya juga tidak sabar! saya tinggal hanya seminggu je lagi! woooooooohoooo.

Newer Post Older Post Home

It's My Blog!

My photo
If you bump into me, PLEASE SHOUT OUT MY NAME and WAVE LIKE YOU'RE CRAZY!

Recent Comments